Laboratory of air quality monitoring as part of ENVItech s.r.o. is accredited by The Slovak national accreditation service as a competent to carry out ambient air quality monitoring, sampling of PM2,5 and PM10 fraction of suspended particulate matter, measurement of meteorological parameters and expression of opinions and interpretations of the results of tests.
- Pollutants : carbon monoxide(CO), nitrogen dioxide (NO2), nitrogen oxides (NOx), sulfur dioxide (SO2), PM2,5 and PM10
- Meteorologicalparameters: wind speed and wind direction, air temperature, humidity, atmospheric pressure
- Ozone, benzene, toluene, xylene, mercury, heavy metals analysis of the PM2, 5 and PM10
- Balance of radiation, rainfall
- Measurement of equivalent dose rate of gamma radiation in air
Measurement is made by a mobile measuring station (indicative measurements, time-limited survey measurements) or a stationary measuring station (continuos measurements).